If you MUST know my alcoholic preferences, here are my top 10 many mood-dependent favorites:
1. Brandy Alexander (cold nights, sweet tooth, or in the mood for creamy beverage - sometimes I'll accept a brandy & coke if there are no other mixers just to get the warming sensation of brandy with a good mellow buzz)
2. Frangelico & Baileys w/cream on the rocks (when I'm not in the mood to get wasted and want something tasty)
3. Don Julio or Herradura (añejo) Margarita on the rocks - no salt (when I wanna get crazy and a gooood buzz - this usually leads to dancing and flirting unless I'm in a bad mood, then I talk shit like I'm bulletproof after 3 or 4)
4. Piña Colada with Parrot Bay coconut rum (I'm allergic to Malibu for some reason - this drink is for when I want to chill out with family or friends at a restaraunt usually or on vacation)
5. Jack & coke w/lemon (to get fucked up, of course - this is my bad girl drink)
6. Red Bull & Kettle One Vodka (Stoli will do) w/splash of ginger ale or sprite (to get wasted AND stay up late)
7. Pinot Grigio white wine spritzer (for drinking on hot summer days outdoors, which isn't very often - I just discovered this drink actually)
8. Red wine (usually Merlot or Shiraz - for when I'm having red meat, italian food, staying home to watch a movie or when I want sex)
9. I don't do shots really anymore, but if you make me, I'll choose a shot of Jack or a Lemon Drop
10. Mojito (for when I'm feeling exotic or in the mood for some minty freshness) - oh yeah that limey, sugary minty drink is sooooooo yummy....I haven't had one in a while. Not many places have the right ingredients to make it properly.
But since I'm pregnant - I can't really enjoy any of these for a while....le sigh.
In other news.....look at this!!! lol
what will they think of next!