I'll try to keep it short and sweet and devoid of emotion.
1. He wants to leave.
2. I am sad.
3. I want him to go to therapy.
4. He will go to therapy.
5. He will probably move to the city.
6. I wish he would stay with me but maybe I'll be better off getting through this without him around.
7. He is confused.
8. The kids will miss him.
9. I miss what he was 2 years ago.
10. I have been told to take $100 and to spend it on nothing but what I want/things for me.
And now for some emotion:
This feels like your heart trying to leap up your throat as if you could swallow backwards...with waterfall eyes.
Here is us in progression: