Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HOLY MISSING TWO WEEKS, BATMAN!

This here is a public blog, so I will be leaving out the details of the past couple of weeks.

For those in the know, then you know, if you don't know, you will never know so don't ask.

All I can say is I've lost about 10 pounds in the last month - 5 of them in the past 2 weeks.

However, despite my secrecy, what I WILL say is that things are on the up & up.

Everyone in my life is healthy, well I mean the kids have a cold, but hopefully that will go away in a week. NOBODY IS LEAVING where they are, but help is on the way and some of us around here are on their way to a nice 180. Good news is the news, ok? Yay.

I keep saying this to people lately, "A life lived in fear is a life half-lived," something I've said to myself for a long time. But it seems like I'm not the only one who needs to hear that lately. So I guess it feels good that I'm helping out others too.

I want to sign up for the 3 day walk for breast cancer in September - I hope I can raise $2,200 to do it! As soon as I get $90 to register I will be asking people like crazy to donate. I'll post the link as soon as that gets done. :)

I gotz lubbs, do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment