I was looking up some old posts and I came across a psychoanalysis quiz I took and decided to take it again without looking at my old answers - and forgetting what the answers mean - I just closed my eyes and imagined my answers. I was surprised at the results and how true they are today as my answers have changed so has my life.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I see it run past me a few yards away then run up a tree and disappear.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
Not too small but not a mansion either. Large enough to be somewhat grand and made of various materials like stone and wood and a tiled roof. It would have architectural influences from Asia, Spain and Germany to name a few. It would have lush, peaceful gardens and a koi pond.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6.You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see a table. What do you see on AND around it?
A bowl of fruit on a colorful placemat, a small votive candle. Draperies on the windows or walls. Glassware nearby for consumption of wine or other beverages.
7. You exit the house a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Tin coffee cup
8.What do you do with the cup?
pick it up, dump out any rainwater or mud and take it inside to wash it out
9.You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water.
what kind of body of water is it?
a large, clean, still lake
10. How will you cross the water?
I will jump in and swim across
OK NOW HERE'S WHAT YOUR ANSWERS MEAN. GET READY:
(If you want to do this test too, don't read the answers below until you've answered the above questions on your own first).
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is one of the most important people in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4.The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a close personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward person in #1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.