Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE CURSE IS OVER! PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so happy this town finally got a win!
And I'm happy to have finally been a fan of any kind of team before it happened too!
I've been going to games for a couple of years now and I love it.
YAY PHILLIES!!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

Was it because the Comcast building put a statue of William Penn on top making him taller than all the buildings again and the curse was lifted? Who knows, but they did great and I love the lore of the Philly curse and it's finally lifted! YAY!


Anyway, so I totally peed my pajama pants.
I yelled "YES!" after the final strike-out by Lidge and I was hoping I didn't wake the kids, so then I started giggling to myself and jumping up and down thinking I probably looked like my toddler does when she's jumping in front of the tube to Dora the Explorer, and that thought made me laugh which made me piss myself a little. I had to change my pants. LOL
My pelvic floor ain't what it used to be before I pushed out 2 kids. :D

(photo taken from mlb.com and reposted to my FTP)

1 comment:

  1. No worries, I've peed myself a before, and don't have children. Sometimes, you just squirt!

    ReplyDelete