Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Screaming

I would say something witty here or maybe write 5 paragraphs of pure awesomeness with a side of bacon-flavored analogies, but the child that doesn't want to take a nap (probably because I won't give him milk and has a bottle full of water) is screaming his head off and I couldn't possibly concentrate long enough to do that.


But I thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Where have I been?
Who would ask that? I fear this blog is dusty and forgotten like ruins in the Congo.
I've been busy and not busy and a bit apathetic to blogging lately.
Maybe I'll get back into it later when I feel like writing random shit.

But until then....my posts will be as random and sporadic as my brain wave patterns.
So I leave you with a quote:

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment