Sunday, April 26, 2009

Help! It's raining gays!

That's right, people. The gay agenda!
They're out to get us!
They are going to rain down their rainbow terror on us breeders!

Ok...so anyway...I just saw Milk a couple of days ago - great movie.
I applaud the efforts of the civil rights movement for gay equality.
Although I have to admit, that was a little too much exposure to gayness even for me.
But anyway...awesome role for Sean Penn.

So what was I saying? Oh yes, mass paranoia regarding imminent gayness.

Check out this controversial commercial....the fact that these people are serious is hysterical to me.




But the best part of all is the remakes available none other than on the internet.
Oh satire, how I love you and the truth you hilariously deliver.

What they really mean....



Colbert Report version...



Celebrity version....(LOL)



2 comments:

  1. Crap, I've got to watch these on my home computer so I can hear the words. I tried watching them without speakers and it's not so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fucking hilarious. i am seriously sad that the colbert version was removed by viacom. they must be bigots.

    ReplyDelete