Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Talking to Strangers

So I found this site called Omegle, where you talk to random strangers who happen to be online same as you. People are SO weird when they get on the internets.

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: HI
Stranger: ARE YOU THE CHINESE CLOWN BOY
You: NO I LIKE CAPS
Stranger: FUCK
Stranger: SHIT
Stranger: SORRY I GOT TOURETTES
You: Oh I don't like caps anymore
You: at least you can spell though
Stranger: do you like SHIT FACE FUCKTARD
Stranger: sorry that was a mistake
You: is that a new emo band?
Stranger: its my tourettes kicking in COCK
Stranger: SHIT
Stranger: ASS
You: I didn't know it affected typing skills too...thought it was just a verbal thing
Stranger: HAHAHAAA you are so funny i fell down of my dinosaur
You: dude, where do you get a dinosaur?
Stranger: FROM you MOM
You: DAMN IT!
Stranger: i also fucked er
You: SOMEONE ALWAYS SPOILS THE SURPRISES FOR ME!
Stranger: yeah FUCK SHIT
You: I never get to be surprised for xmas! I always accidentally find shit
Stranger: PUSSY ASS GAY NIG..NIG...NIGG...
Stranger: phew that was close
You: So how was fucking in the ER?
You: never tried that on
Stranger: fucking what
You: you said "I also fucked er"
You: I assuming you don't make typos because even your tourettes outburts are spelled perfectly
You: just sayin'



Stranger: hey
You: hey
Stranger: where r u from?
You: east coast
You: you?
Stranger: southern coast (of france) ;)
Stranger: YC?
You: Cool.
Stranger: NYC?
You: Nah, PA
Stranger: PA?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I guess nobody likes PA. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment