Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hitler Rapes Bjork Lookalike in Greek Ruins

"WTF?" you may be asking yourself....

Indeed, that is exactly what I said when I woke up this morning because I dreamt my Asian friend looked like Bjork and all of a sudden, Hitler found us hiding under a slab of concrete, dragged her out and raped her - although eventually I got up and tried to stop the whole thing, somehow he got himself all blown up. I don't know exactly but I believe we were in the rubble and ruin of a Grecian University or something. The columns gave it away. But then, on a yellowed parchment of paper, a weird animated montage of penis-sized condom shapes moved like pistons up and down over musical notation lines - like a really fucked up animated symphony - and red-ochre smudges appeared at each thrust to represent symbolically the savage motions of the rape. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN!

I know I watched some crazy Manga anime on the sci fi channel the other night and I know I watched Hercules yesterday, and was listening to Bjork several days ago on YouTube videos AND last night I watched some old 1930's Japanese films, but JESUS. Where the hell did Hitler come from? The time period maybe? So weird.

I've actually been having a lot of awful dreams lately. I was going to say weird dreams, but I've been having weird dreams all my life. I usually remember my dreams every morning. But when I say I've been having awful dreams, I mean so awful that I awake in the middle of the night sobbing and bawling my eyes out. HOW HORRIBLE. Perhaps it's due to stress. Maybe if I can't think of anything to blog about, I'll just write about my dreams. They're definitely interesting enough....if you like TABLOIDS.

Here's what I think inspired my brain to do that crazy musical parchment paper animation sequence: Labuat





(YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO SEE THIS MUSICAL NOVELTY)


1 comment: