1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. With who?
My ex boyfriend.
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
it walks near a leafy bush, brushing up against the leaves as I see it, I look at it and it ignores me, I take a step in a parallel direction from its path, it raises its tail slightly but it sees I mean no harm it keeps walking. I muse to myself, "hmmph" in a "Heh, how about that?" sort of way.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe it.
It is symmetrical in design with two larger parts on the outer sides of the house. The entrance is in the middle, the roof is pitched up in the style of a pagoda with blueish green rounded overlapping tiles. The outside of the house is made of grey and brown stone in various shapes and sizes. There are gardens with beautiful short red Japanese maples and other flowering trees along with Koi ponds and a vegetable garden in the back. There are windows on the front of the house, but the larger ones are in the back and they are more numerous for the sake of privacy. The front door has glass shaped in the diamond pattern that is cut so it shines and glimmers as you pass by, yet you can't really see in. The overall design of the interior is very much like a spanish hacienda where there is a courtyard in the center of the house and the other rooms surround, most of the bedrooms are on the second floor with balconies overlooking the courtyard.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6.You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see a table. What do you see on AND around it?
Two tapered candles, a bowl of fresh fruit are on the table. There are colorful framed pieces of artwork on the walls, red curtains, and a fish tank in the corner. There is an antique buffet meant to hold and prepare the liquor and another table by the window with a white pitcher for decoration or for water.
7. You exit the house a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
8.What do you do with the cup?
pick it up and throw it away because I hate styrofoam laying on the ground - it lasts forever and dever biodegrades
9.You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water.
what kind of body of water is it?
a large and deep mountain lake
10. How will you cross the water?
in a canoe with my feet dangling in the water
OK NOW HERE'S WHAT YOUR ANSWERS MEAN. GET READY:
(If you want to do this test too, don't read the answers below until you've answered the above questions on your own first).
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is one of the most important people in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
4.The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a close personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward person in #1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.