Monday, November 10, 2008

Snotty

The kids are so gross this week.
Snot, boogers, clear, green, coughing, sneezing, wiping, smearing, drooling, dripping, but never blowing into a tissue nice and neat.

Sigh.
I'm glad there are no runny noses in World of Warcraft.
I would have to quit.

I'm eating coffee ice cream now and it's almost 1pm this Monday.
It's not too early for ice cream.
Technically since it's coffee flavored, I could have it for breakfast if I really wanted to.

I got on craigslist this weekend in search of a band seeking a singer.
I think I have the singer bug again.
It would be nice to find some other creative soul who I could create some original work with....but on the other hand it wouldn't kill me to sing in an already established cover band making some extra cash doing something I like in random neighborhood bars.

I'm not trying to be a superstar (anymore haha) but I still like being on a stage in front of a bunch of people. Singing in front of too few is kind of weird though. Go figure.

Guess I better check my email to see if anyone responded to my emails.

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I'm considering joining a community choir in January, much for the same reason. And because I like being one of MANY voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing in bands is like sex because it's only good when it's happening to you. I still play but I prefer writing. Writing is only good when it's over.
    And that's the kind fo solace I need to help me limp through the rest of my life knowing that I'll never be a Supertsar.

    ReplyDelete