Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Apparently I Look Like Michael Jordan

This is an oldie, but goodie.
I stumbled upon this while updating my myspace page.



I guess I can see the resemblence.
Harry Houdini, not too shabby LOL - what a goofy program.

Anyway, so today I hope I get a chance to hit the nearby nun's thrift shop where I have a good feeling there will be a decent amount of ugly holiday sweaters to peruse. Depends on if I can get someone to watch the kids or get the gumption to actually take them with me....blech. No like.

I am listening to "Utopia" by Goldfrapp.
Sexy.



And now for a healthy dose of celebrity sexy to get you over the hump day in my new weekly feature - WIN WEDNESDAYS.
I'll even make sure to cover both genders for my readers.
Aren't I generous?
Hehe.....I said "hump."

No comments:

Post a Comment