Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Social Networking Wars and Dancing Hexapods

Hello there, internets.

First of all today, I've had several moments that I've felt were blog-worthy but I never made it downstairs when the thoughts came to me, so alas, they have been forgotten.

But I do have a couple of random awesome viral videos for your viewing pleasure.
Everyone loves a bit of entertainment and what better than a comedy about myspace and facebook.......




..... and dancing robots?




In other news....I need Cat to add me to myspace since she is impenetrable on there. Can't even send you a message to ask you if you will add me as a friend because you have to be a fucking friend to talk to you! How do you ever meet anyone if you can't talk to anyone!?!!!?!?!? GRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment